Thursday, December 7, 2006

College Bowl Pick 'Em

Will Brady Quinn lead the Fighting Irish to a Sugar Bowl victory this Bowl Season?

Bowl Season -- Some people love it and some people hate it. In most people's cases, it is all about one bowl game. The BCS National Championship Game, which will be Ohio State verses Florida. But, to those who love the Bowl Season, it is not all about the main game, it is about the other ones as well and trust me, there are a lot of other ones.

I am one that loves the bowl season, not really how the games are scheduled, but I am still in favor of the games themselves and this year, I will be making my own predictions. So, below you will see my picks.

HomeAway
TCU NIL
OR BYU
TROY RICE
ECA SFL
NM SJST
UT TLS
HI AZST
CMI MITNST
UCLA FLST
AL OKST
CA TXAM
KSST RUT
KY CLEM
MO ORST
SC HOU
MN TXTECH
MD PUR
BC NAVY
IA TX
VATECH GA
NV MIA
PSU TN
NE AUB
WV GATECH
WI AR
MI USC
OK BST
WF LOU
LSU ND
CIN WMI
USM OH
OHST FL
National Championship Game Score: 31 - 17 Ohio State University

No comments: